Korea and Japan Trip 2016 #5 - Ohayou Osaka
13:46
We woke up early today in order to catch the train to Busan. Actually we wanted to do some sightseeing but I am glad we didn't or otherwise we would have missed the flight to Osaka. We made it in the very last minute and arrived safely.
But seriously, on the plane it felt like we have just started a second ago when they told us to get ready for the landing. I knew it's not that far but still it surprised me by how fast it was to travel from Busan to Osaka.
We checked in at Sakura Hotel, which was much more comfortable and clean than the one in Seoul. However, due to money-saving-reasons we booked a room in the mixed dormitory, which had 8 beds or something like that. Thanks god it was only us plus two young men because it was so freaking hot inside. We weren't allowed to open the window at first but when we asked the staff they said it's okay.
All in all I can say I would come here again but not in a dormitory but in a single or double room since I had problems to fall and stay asleep.We didn't do much today because most of the time we spent the day inside the train and on the plane. This is quite exhausting and it made us hungry. This is why we decided to check out the Italian restaurant few buildings next to Sakura Hotel. Too bad I can't remember the name but the cook was kinda funny and talked to us for a short while. So if you have the chance to go there, then do it. It's warm and cozy. Itadakimasu!




0 Kommentare