One Day at the Beach
11:33With the slogan "One Day at the Beach" started the 7th summer festival at Residenz Aaseehof. We, as a Linedance group, were invited to participate as a performer during the festival and - yeeha! - we did an awesome job.
Once you start practicing Linedance, you'll know P3, Leaving of Liverpool and High Cotton. These are very common dances and not really challenging, even for beginners. However, you'll probably never find a Linedance festival without these three dances and that's why we decided to perform them. And what should I say? As simple as they are, people loved it and asked for an encore. We gave them 'Irish Stew' and earned long applause.
Honestly, I hate performing in front of an audience but this was seriously a great experience. We could lay back and relax with some cold beer after our performance, while watching the other artists Have you ever seen a Brazilian Samba dance? I did not but holy banana, that was impressive. I've always wondered how these thin ladies are even able to move with their giant feather crowns or whatever it is called.




0 Kommentare