Christmas Feast With XII MIDNIGHT
14:17
Christmas time it is! And what do you do during that time? Eating of course and party! We combined both and decided to have XII MIDNIGHT's first christmas party ever at a japanese restaurant called Jusho with an all-you-can-eat-within-two-and-a-half-hour-menu. Hearing there's a two and a half hour timespan I was a bit upset. I've wanted to try the whole menu card and eat until I am about to explode but then I realized how long this actually is.
Jusho works with one simple rule: you can order up to five small dishes per person in one round. The next round can be ordered after fifteen minutes have past and this is really fast. Just when you're in the middle of eating your sushi the clock says it's about time for the next round. It sounds more stressful than it actually is. So don't worry, if you're there don't be afraid of losing time. There is more than enough for everyone to get full without hurrying.
![]() |
| Foodporn ♥ |
XII MIDNIGHT will continue their K-Pop dance training by next week but this will probably be the last time for this year. However, we have so many plans and ideas. I can't promise yet but there'll be some nice videos in future. Just be patient ;)




2 Kommentare
oh wow, I didn't know it was all you can eat! (how do you say that in German?) was it expensive? The all you can eat buffet in US you would get up and take the food you like from the food stations. Next time if I have a chance, I'll take some pictures to show you. =)
AntwortenLöschenGermans say "all you can eat" as well. It wasn't really expensive but not cheap either. I can recommend that place ;)
AntwortenLöschen