Korea and Japan Trip 2016 #8 - 3...2...1...ACTION!
16:34
If you're interested in historical japanese movies or dramas you should probably give TOEI Kyoto Studio Park a try. It's not huge but you can walk through the film set and feel like you're in the Edo period. There you can see geisha, samurai or ninja or dress up like them while walking through the park. The official website says it's used to shoot more than 200 films per year. It's actually more kids-orientated but nevertheless, I liked it. It costs 2.200 Yen for an adult.
They do have a haunted house as well but it was not scary at all. Well, at least for us. The Japanese that went inside were screaming like they would get stabbed. Weird.

Originally we've wanted to go shopping inside the Grand Front Osaka mall but as soon as we arrived there we found out it's way too expensive. So we just passed by the shops and looked around, had some crêpes and bought postcards for our friends and families back home.
Later on that day we met with Ken and Hiro, who were friend's of that one guy that went with us. Hiro showed us a traditional japanese restaurant in that you eat in your own private room and sit on cushions. I can't remember how much food we tried but it was very delicious. Hiro even taught us a japanese childs' song. I still can remember the melody but no way I remember the words, haha!



0 Kommentare