Korea and Japan Trip 2017 #15 - Konnichi wa Tokyo
12:41Tokyo, Baby! But before that: waiting at the airport for hours. We were too early but better this way than the other. In contrast to us Germans, the Koreans are really cute when it comes to security checks. One woman apologized to me because I was too stupid to put my sunscreen into my case. I simply forgot about it but it was her who felt sorry for throwing it away. I mean, what? It was my fault, not yours and I can get thousands of them in Japan, haha. Cute.
From Narita to the hotel in Asakusabashi was way easier than we thought. They have navigation systems in that you type in your destination and it gives you suggestions on how to get there, including the price for your chosen route. You can print it and if you still have questions, you can show it to one of those friendly staffs.
It took us a bit more than one hour but we found the hotel in no time. Our hotel was MYSTAYS in Asakusabashi. It is affordable, clean and convenient. It even had a bathtub, hell yeah, but too bad we didn't have much time left and couldn't make use of it. There are also
washing machines at the first level and they are free to use for guests. Akihabara is only a station away (you can even walk) and Asakusa
area is just up north. Since it’s near the Tokyo Skytree, the night view
is beautiful from certain rooms facing the tower. The staff spoke
pretty good English too. There is a Lawson
convenient store right beside the lobby and two supermarket nearby. I would
highly recommend you to stay here if you’re looking for a hotel room
with private showering facilities on a budget.
In the evening we headed out to explore the nearby area and get some "small snack". Well, the small snack was actually a large bowl of Ramen. I think I would have been able to fill my entire 400 litre aquarium at home with just this one bowl. Wow!




0 Kommentare