Korea and Japan Trip 2017 #8 - Trick Eye Museum & Yeouido Park

15:55

Back to Hongdae once again but this time to visit the Trick Eye Museum. I, personally, love 3D art. Last year, when we were in Lotte World, we tried their Trick Eye Museum as well but it was pretty small, so I was really looking forward to this one and I loved it.

The entry fee is 18.000 Won but you can get a discount of 3.000 Won if you download their app. However, they won't check if you actually downloaded it, so just claim that you will and they will give you the discount. Nevertheless, the AR (Augmented Reality) app is totally worth getting and it's free so you should give it a try. The museum basically works on the premise of taking a shot in the correct angle to achieve the effect of an optical illusion.

When we exited the Trick Eye Museum, we entered a Mirror Maze, which was short but fun. Our ticket also included the entrance to the Ice Museum, which wasn't that big but that's probably the good point in the other hand. Since it's so freaking cold inside you can't stay there for long. I think it took us 10 or 15 minutes to see everything.

Around noon we headed to the Yeouido Hangang Park. It's a very long rectangular one that is pretty famous. The park is divided into four themes mainly the Traditional Korean Forest, Grass Square, Culture Square, and Nature’s Ecosystem Forest. Sadly we were one or two weeks late and the cherry blossoms were all gone but I bet it must have been very beautiful with all the trees.


We were strolling along the tranquil Han River until we found a quite place to sit down and have a small picnic. The skyline was beautiful and the weather was pretty much perfect (28°C). I don't know how long we've been sitting there eating fruits while laughing about the photos we took in the Trick Eye Museum but I enjoyed this quality time with my friend ♥

Steps: 17.588

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Blah Blah

Trakt.TV

Seythan