The 100.000$ Party
21:30
On the occasion of our 2nd birthday as 'Step by Step', we decided to throw a party today and invite all of our befriended Linedance groups from all over the country and beyond. Too bad we had limited space so we were forced to restrict the numbers of dancers to 100. Nevertheless, we got positive feedback which motivates us to repeat this event in the coming year.
We printed 100.000$ banknotes as decoration but people loved them so much that they made fun of it, throwing it into the air screaming "I'll buy your f*cking horse and the whole saloon, cowboy!" We laughed a lot and even though the event was a complete success, it was a bit upsetting for me. Due to an injury I was forced to pause my Linedance activities for half an year and during that time I nearly forgot every single step plus missed the new dances. I simply couldn't keep pace with my dancing mates but I think we've finally found a solution for that.
I want to thank these following groups that attended personally on this event:
- Hot Hooks | Münster (Westf.)
- Lucky Star Line Dance Nordhorn e.V. | Nordhorn
- Revelers Linedance | Bielefeld
- Spirit of Horses | Ochtrup
- Triple C Linedance | Wickede (Ruhr)
- Falke Saerbeck Line Dance | Saerbeck
- Step by Step & Friends | Münster (Westf.)
- 2 Country's & Horny Boots | Emsland
- Verrückte Hühner | Münster (Westf.)
- Crazy Dancers | Ibbenbüren
- Ranch Alberto | Hamm
- Soulmates | Olfen




0 Kommentare